Sayfalar

19 Ocak 2013 Cumartesi

NOTD- Rapsodi 309 + Rapsodi 18


Merhaba hepinize!! Bu Rapsodi ojeleri pek sevdim ben! Bir iki katta opak görünüm elde edebiliyorsunuz, çabuk da kuruyor, e daha ne olsun :D Ha bi de fiyatı da uygun, renk çeşitleri de oldukça güzel...

Hi everyone! I realy loved these Rapsodi brand polishes! It becomes opaque in one or two coats and dries quickly! They are not pricey at all and have a wide range of beautiful colors! 



Aşağıdaki manikürü de bu ojenin üzerine daha önce blog'ta yayınladığım Rapsodi 18'i süngerle uygulayarak yaptım, iki rengi birbirine çok yakıştırmıştım alırken, birlikte kullanayım dedim ama çok başarılı olmadı bence bu denemem :)


Below is a manicure I created by applying Rapsodi 18, which I had published on my blog, with a sponge. I had loved the combination of these two colors when I bought them, so I wanted to use them together in a manicure, however I guess I kinda failed it :)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails