Sayfalar

2 Aralık 2012 Pazar

DIY- Eski hırkadan snood - Snood/infinity scarf from old jacket



Merhaba, yeni bir kendin yap projesi ile karışınızdayım. Bakalım artık kullanmadığım bu bordo hırkadan nasıl bir şey ortaya çıkarmışım?

Hi, today I have a new Do-it-yourself project for you. Let's see what I made out of this unused dark red jacket of mine...






Öncelikle ceketi, mavi ile çizdiğim yerden itibaren kestim, sağda o sarıyla boyalı ön kısmı snood'a dahil etmedim. Ama soldaki ön kısmını kullandım, kumaş ince olduğundan ikiye katlayıp kullanıyorum snood'u, daha hacimli görünmesi için. Şekilde gördüğünüz en alt kısımla en üst kısmı dikerek birleştirdim ve snood'um hazır oldu!!

First I cut the jacket from the parts that I drew with blue, I didn't include the front part of the jacket, which I painted in yellow. But I did use the left front part of the jacket, as the cloth was too thin, I am using my snood by folding it in half to add some volume. And I joined the top and the bottom part you see on the picture, and sewed them and my snood was ready!! 


Bitmiş hali:
Finished version:


Yorumlarınızı ve sorularınızı bekliyorum :) 

I'm waiting for your comments and questions :)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails